Hi everyone! I hope this finds you all happy and well! I am just humbly asking for prayers once again as it is my 6 month scan time. Please pray for continued healing and also wisdom for chris and I as at some point we are going to have to make a decision about continuing my treatment every three weeks. I go on Tuesday for my tests, scans and treatments so it will be a long day. My doctors have never had a case like this before and don’t really know what to do, so it really is up to us. I am so grateful for all the chemo medicines I received because they have worked wonders for me along with my other natural remedies, and of course Jesus’ healing power being first and foremost. But it has been 3 1/2 years and the medicines, like all medicines, have not come without side effects. The neuropathy, chemo itch, possible heart conditions, chemo brain etc. are all very real things that are difficult to handle after a while. Of course it is worth a million times over my being able to be here and raise our children, but at the same time they are poisons going into my body every three weeks with side effects. So we are at a point that we are trying to use our judgment with wisdom from God on what to do next. Do we keep going with my treatment and believe that I will continue to be healed no matter what or do we stay on the medicine even if perhaps I know longer need it? It is a very difficult, loaded question so I just ask for your prayers with this that God guides us to the right choice. Thank you all so much for loving us, praying for us and believing with us. We will always remember what faith can do and thank you for having that faith with us! Love and blessings, April, Chris, Faith, Savannah Grace and Isabella Hope.