With the amazing & miraculous news of April’s healing, I am placing the volunteer calendar on hold for the months of June, July & August.
With all depending upon April’s August scan & doctors appointment, we hope & pray she will be having surgery in September.
Once that happens, we will need tremendous help caring for both April & the girls for those 10 weeks. And I’ll ask again for volunteers in late summer/early fall.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your amazing support & prayers!!
Our family is forever grateful to you!